I just did something I said I would do for years.
I’m gonna start off by saying I do love T Shirts, I really do, but I NEVER wear them. Ever. They just are not flattering on my shape. But I never want to throw them out because there are usually memories associated with them that I don’t want to just toss out (I’m a hoarder, shh)
I always saw T shirt blankets online and thought it was a cool idea and way better use for them if you don’t wear them (like me) and I constantly said I would do it for years but I never did.
I had work off the past 2 days and everyone I normally hang out with at home is on vacation or working, so I wanted to do something crafty and time consuming, and I did.
To start off I went through and picked out the shirts that had the most meaning to me. I went to a lot of concerts and shows in high school with my friends so about half the shirts are music related. The rest are vacation shirts, my first 5k shirt, Jeff’s family reunion shirt, some school shirts, another of his that didnt fit him, and some other personal ones.
Then I just found an old blanket, cut the shirts 12” wide and however long, and sewed them all on by hand while listening to various movies on my laptop in the background. The best part is it only took like a total of 5 hours. I assumed it would take over a week which is why I always put it off. Glad I did it, it’s a cute and fun little keepsake. Plus I now have a new drawer available!
MY NEW HAT BITCHESSSSS
15. 8 reasons to hate you. (me)
1. i’m ginger..
2. i can easily spend five hours in bed watching the Jeremy Kyle Show.
3. i’m the biggest procrastinator everrrr
4.i sometimes have the mentality of a small child
5. i got chatted up by a middle aged woman at the bus stop once..
6. i can still remember most of the words to s club 7 and the spice girls..
7. i’m welsh..
8. i’m probably gonna fail my A Levels..
14. 9 reasons to love you. (me)
1. why the hell not?
2. i’m ginger..
3. i’m a fucking Phoenix.. can’t get much better than that!
4. i can easily spend five hours in bed watching the Jeremy Kyle Show.
5. i’m the biggest procrastinator everrrr
6. i can make friendship bracelets c:
7. i sometimes have the mentality of a small child
8. i got chatted up by a middle aged woman at the bus stop once..
9. i can still remember most of the words to s club 7 and the spice girls..
13. Put 10 things you want to do in the year.
1. finish my A levels without feeling like a complete dick
2. find a job
3. finally get my ID..
4. tidy my room
5. clear out the shit from my room
6. redecorate my room
7. finish loads of crafty stuff
some a lot of weight
9. do something crazy like die my hair or get a piercing or something..
10. stop watching x factor auditions and Jeremy Kyle show clips on youtube till 2 AM..
12. Post a song that you used to love.
can’t get the link to work properly but….
New York Girls - Bellowhead haven’t listened to it in ages but it’s still one of my faves..
11. Post a picture of you smiling.
well.. you did ask..
10. Post a song that you can’t stand.
9. Post an audio of yourself talking some random.
gonna have to skip this one i’m afraid.. don’t have the shiz to do it with..
8. Write something stupid.
again, the last post was probably good for this one too, but you can have another of my special jokes..
My annoying sister is playing tiddlywinks with a packet of Jacobs.. she’s flipping crackers
7. Write something deep.
not in the mood for something deep tonight so instead here’s a joke.
i went to the pub the other day and someone threw some cheddar over me. i said, “well that’s mature!”
6. Write a paragraph to somebody - it could be anybody you want,…
i don’t really know what to write about, or who to write to..
i guess though to all people who annoy the shit out of me, please stop. i get that you probably don’t know you’re doing it but stop doing it any way please? a fairly major example of this i guess would be from tonight.. a friend has tweeted twice about how drunk she is.. there’s just no need. i don’t need to read “Litttttttlwe bit drunk right now x) can feel a blister cxoming on my toe as well :(” or “A bit drunk already, lolololol x).” it’s just not interesting. ALSOOO to everyone who gossips behind peoples backs.. grow the fuck up. i admit, i’ve been fairly bitchy in the past, and i’ve also had more than a fair bit of shit said about me, but we’re all (or most of us anyway) about 18 now.. there’s no need for it! recently it appeared that person A announced that person B and person C had almost made out at a new years eve party. then person C didn’t know where this information had come from as it actually wasn’t about her, and that person B had actually meant me as my name and person C’s name are quite similar. as i have only met person B maybe 4 times, and the last time i saw him was for about 5 minutes at the park with a load of friends, it wasn’t really his place to spread such information around. at it is, nothing did actually happen that night, and certainly not to the extent that he was suggesting.. but what has annoyed me the most about the whole thing is that he said it and person A spread it, thus meaning she has gone down in my estimations as a human being. Rant over.
5. A picture of your friends being silly.
well i guess the last one kinda sums it up but..
this was taken a while back.. i guess everyone was still in their phase of going to the park and getting pissed, but i was pretty lame in the whole socializing aspect to life, so the best i got to was drinking shloer at 3pm in a park..
4. A picture of you doing something weird but funny.
i don’t really know what was happening..
3. Write with your elbow.
2wygaq\z5t welujl.cf yoiujh likmxc x fgvjk xz\zh/
loosely translated to ‘what would you like me to say?’